$NORD NXT Staking Launch:
Stake Longer, Earn Better!
Nord Finance believes investors’ faith and support in us can help us build new products quicker and better. We have noticed that many investors want to associate with us for a long period and become a part of our journey to provide a safe, simple and transparent platform for digital asset investment. We want to provide our investors with an attractive staking program to stay invested with us for the long-term and enjoy the journey with us.
We’re excited to kick start our upcoming product lineup with our first product $NORD NXT Staking: A duration-linked staking program.
$NORD NXT Staking:
$NORD NXT staking program will provide staker with attractive rewards for staking $NORD tokens for a long duration.
Starting Date: 1st of July 2022, 2 PM UTC.
Staking Available on: Ethereum, Polygon and Avalanche
Duration: Upto 4 Years
APR: Up to 36%
APY: Up to 42.58% (If rewards are reinvested every month)
$NORD NXT staking program will have the following APR and APY for different staking time durations.
NORD-NXT Staking Booster Rewards:
We’re adding the last $NORD Burn’s 100K tokens as NORD NXT booster rewards to start the new staking program. We’ll distribute 100K tokens to stakers who invest within 15 days i.e 15th July 2022, 12:00 PM UTC.
Read the following table to understand the number of 100K $NORD tokens reserved for the respective staking duration:
- Additional Booster tokens will be distributed to respective stakers in the proportion of their staking amount.
- 100K booster rewards will be distributed once a month for the next 3 months Starting from 15 Aug 2022.
- Booster rewards will only be distributed to stakers who stake before 15th July 2022, 12:00 PM UTC.
Terms & Conditions for $NORD NXT Staking:
- If you decide to stake for N months, you’ll only be able to unstake on or after Nth month. (N= Duration of Staking)
- You can only update the staking duration to the same or higher duration than the existing duration.
- If you update the staking duration without adding new tokens, the entire staked tokens will reset to the new staking duration.
- If you stake new tokens, the staking duration for the entire staked tokens (old + new) will be reset to the selected duration while staking.
- Rewards are earned every second on staked tokens that can be withdrawn or reinvested without any waiting period.
Let’s say, Alex invests 1000 $NORD for 1 Year on 1st July 2022. Alex can perform the following actions:
- Alex can unstake the tokens on or after 1st July 2023.
- Alex Start earning rewards on the staked amount immediately. He can reinvest or withdraw the rewards earned. [Reinvesting/Claiming Rewards doesn’t reset the staked time period]
- Alex can update the staking duration to only 1, 2,3,4 years.
- If Alex updates the duration to 2 years on 1st Jan 2023, he can only unstake on or after 1st Jan 2025.
If Alex invests an additional 500 $NORD on 1st Jan 2023:
- If he selects 1-year duration again, he can only unstake Staked 1500 $NORD on or after 1st Jan 2024.
- If he selects staking duration as 3 years and adds 500 $NORD, he can only unstake the staked 1500 $NORD on or after 1st Jan 2026.
Current Staking Program Completion:
We’re ending the current staking program on all blockchains on 1st July. Users will be able to unstake Staked tokens + Rewards from 1st July at 2 PM UTC instantly. You can shift to the new $NORD NXT Staking program from the 1st of July 2022 at 2 PM UTC to start earning staking rewards again.
Stake Longer, Earn Better!
About Nord Finance
Nord Finance is an advanced decentralised financial ecosystem designed to simplify DeFi investing by bringing key features of traditional finance to the DeFi ecosystem. Nord Finance is built on Ethereum Network. Multichain interoperability of Nord Finance powers a plethora of financial primitives, which constitute savings, advisory, loans against crypto assets, Investment, and Fund management. Nord Finance is creating innovative ways for everyone to generate wealth with Blockchain Technology.
Follow us to become a part of Future of Finance: